Monday, April 12, 2010

Thing #9

I have found a few new blogs and added them to my list I had made last summer.

Professor Nana's Blogspot
http://professornana.livejournal.com/.....Dr. Teri Lesesne (love her - you definitely want to follow her blog if you are in a middle or high school library)

Goodreads

Mrs. Hill's Book Blogs

A Year of Reading

Blurberati

Nerdfighters.....written by John Green - a little strange


I have been trying to find a website that posts Book Trailers for YA lit that has a RSS feed but so far no luck finding much of anything. Did any of you find anything?

3 comments:

  1. Please make these blogs hot links so we may see what they have to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaughn, Thanks for the reminder! I just fixed them and changed the list a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spreading valuable links...Like the way you work out...
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete