Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thing #14

Okay - I'm officially confused. I did a search in blog posts, and in the blog directory for School Library Learning 2.0 and got zero results. Not at all sure what's going on there.

I did some searches for things that interest me like GoldenRetrievers, Jack Russell Terriers, Scuba Diving, etc. I got quite a few hits on these.....more blog posts hits than blog sites hits which is logical.

I enjoyed a very cute video of a man being tackled by about 10 little Golden puppies. It was fun to watch.

I also think Technorati is a good place to go if you are looking for some blogs to follow and get interested in........tagging gives you more chances for your blog to be found. I did try to claim my blog on Technorati but couldn't get anything to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment