Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thing #19

I spent about an hour going through most of the links on the Web 2.0 Awards page.....found a lot of new and interesting sites.
I have to say my 2 favorites include one that is new to me and one I've used many times before.

You Tube is great! I have enjoyed it in the past for entertainment purposes but not have seen so many instructional videos that help explain technology through doing the '23 Things' , that I hav such a new appreciation for all You Tube has to offer! It has helped me in my job for hooking up equipment as well as for personal reasons. I have 4 dogs and my puppy, a golden retriever, has had me confused on how to bathe and clip him. Believe it or not, there is a You Tube video that shows exactly how to take care of Golden Retrievers. It just amazes me at how specific of a subject you can look for and find something to help you out!

I almost forgot - I love You Tube for book trailers. I'm addicted to watching these things and You Tube has an amazing selection. I can't show them at school on You Tube but sometimes can find through other sites.

I also discovered how much I love delicious - love the organized way to search through my Favorites and liked having them sorted in a logical way to my personal needs.

Also loved the i'm cooked video cooking sharing site.........I'm hooked on this one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment