Monday, March 22, 2010

Thing #3

I had done the 23 Things in the Summer 2009 with other librarians in my district. I really enjoyed playing around with the avatar and tried to make mine look like how I think I should look every day at my job - neat and professional. Most days I don't look this pulled together but I really admire people that can pull that off! Anyway, my avatar is an ideal I strive for. Loved creating it - not so easy to export it.

Setting up the blog is really easy....very intuitive and fun to think I have my own place on the internet!

3 comments:

  1. what was the difficulty you had in exporting the avatar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on doing 23 things a SECOND time! ;-) Have you seen Library 2 Play 2? VWB mentioned it to me as an extension to the 23 things part one that we did. I think it looks interesting and may try it out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Blogger Babe said, "Congrats! You've accomplished this, and are doing it again. Wow." It will be interesting to see if you have different reactions to some of the Things this time around (different favorites, etc.). I can't wait to see how you've used some of the Things in the library!

    ReplyDelete