Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing #5


Since I am a librarian at a 7th/8th grade campus I had a little trouble finding an image that would "fit" at my school. The Twilight theme was what I was aiming for as I'm coming up with an eye-catching display area for the Stephanie Meyer books for the beginning of the 09-10 school year. I found one image I loved but was unable to download because of copyright restrictions. I finally came across this one and plan on using it in my display area as a poster. I'll be adding a phrase at the bottom of the poster. I also plan on making this into a bookmark to give out the first week of school. I liked this image because it incorporated themes of love and reading and hopefully it will engage the kids at the beginning of the school year.

3 comments:

  1. if you had copyright restrictions were you in Flickr Creative Commons? All of those images can be downloaded and used at different levels. Be sure you understand the Creative Commons section is different from the general overall Flickr....that IS full of photos that are restricted thru their copyrights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this image! It's a great fit!

    ReplyDelete